Wednesday, March 31, 2010

life is....

Life is full of surprises.someone has correctly said so..when you start your journey you think you will complete it with ur confident,skill and blessing of elders and god.but suddenly everything changes and u couldn't underdstand the reason..u start to think everything was going fine..suddenly wat happen..that what exactly happen with me.i start my journey(...........).i was full of confident that by my dedication and love i ll easily achieve it..i will show everyone that true love still exist in the world bur suddenly i realized what is happening. Am i really pursuing my dream..or m just keep on going becoz i want to prove sth to everyone.i don't know but life is not easy..it's very complex.. everytime i think i ll avoid the situation that hinder my way i proved to be wrong...i was the person m still who think tat situation never dominate people..people sud dominate situation.but now m feeling situation can also dominate....it's dominating my thinking.sometime why i m doing so..why m keep on pursuing someone else dream.why someone else thinking and feeling ...compel me to behave in particular way..just to show that i m true...just to say that i m always with u..but why people don't get it...why ..why..perhaps i ll get this answer someday..but i fear till it ll be too late to rectify mistake...

No comments:

Post a Comment